The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Scrap challenge


Okay- so i decided that i am going to give myself a weekly scrap challenge- I need to catch up on so many things! so- I already finished this weeks challenge- and i dare you all to try it! 
so, I got 2 pages of chipboard  circles at a CK warehouse sale- Don't you usually pop all the pieces out and then chuck the rest? I do- well this time, i kept it, kept some of the chipboard shapes in and filled the rest with memoribila from Disneyland. I used my 2.5 square punch which was the perfect size, and cut out random pieces of the map, rides, receipts, train tickets, and hotel stuff. I love how it turned out! It was so easy to glue the pieces into the windows, and they were of course in perfect alignment. I dare you to try it too!
so- sorry about the picture resolution. I just snap it off my computer photo booth camera- I am way too lazy to take it with my nice camera and then upload it each time i want to post it- plus, i am in the market for a 12 x 12 scanner- that would be so so so nice! anyone know of one?
good luck! 

6 comments:

Erika said...

Way cute idea.

Vickie said...

What a great idea!

cami said...

k I love to scrapbook and that sounds like so much fun.

Lyndy Butler said...

Taisley, I love your blog! You are so creative with the craftycrafts. and the whole Broadway blog was a riot. Clay Aiken is a creepster. But the other shows look so fun! I wanna see wicked too with my whole heart...oh, someday...

Lindsay said...

Okay I need some advice...I need to lose a good 5lbs...and can't seem to do it. I still can't get over your bikini pic! And now you don't even look like you just had a baby and I had mine 8 1/2 mos ago! HELP!

Justin and Kenzee said...

Cool! I need to get back into scrapbooking someday. I'd love to go digital, but I bought a bunch of great paper before Nolan was born and it's just sitting there waiting to be scrapped. Some day!