The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy 10 year Anniversary Kents!!


So, I just wanted to tell Ton and Dan how happy i am for them. 10 years holy cow! I can still remember that day- I was so so so sad- I was loosing my best sister, and i just kept thinking how we wouldn't be as close now that she was  getting married. I am so  glad that i was wrong, and that we have actually become closer than ever sharing stories of womanhood, motherhood, and scrapbook-hood :) Even when she moved to Alaska (*tsk tsk*) we are still closer than ever, and she is even more my best friend now than the day that she ran off with Dan-( plus- I really like Dan, and Warren and him are alot alike- :) Happy Anniversary guys:) If we lived there, we'd take the kids for the evening!

{ June 12, 1998 }
{ June 1, 2002 }

2 comments:

Tonya Joy said...

Oh man - we both totally look better in YOUR wedding photo - but - watcha gonna do?

You are so totally sweet and I ditto all that you said about being closer now. I just don't know what I'd do without you!!!!! I SO wish we lived in the same area - that our kids would grow up together - that we could scrap together all the time - all those things I dream of!!! You just GOTTA join us up here in the last frontier - it'd then be PERFECT up here!!!

Amy and the boys said...

That is YOU in 1998? I don't even want to know how old you were b/c I'm probably closer to Tonya's age! You look so alike in your wedding photo. Gotta love BFS's. So glad for mine!