The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Sunday, June 1, 2008

I've been tagged (and I'm only doing it for you Tonya~!)

A: attached or single? Attached - see blog below --- :)
B: best friend? My sister Tonya- 3000 miles means nothing!
C: cake or pie? i do NOT like Pie- (even though my cute dad will buy every kind at the store, only to eat it himself- and end up with way too many leftovers! I love ya dad!) so cake batter is WAY my favorite- (I'm not just trying to be like my sister i promise!)
D: day of choice? Sunday evenings for sure
E: essential item? Camera, Computer, and WIPES
F: favorite color? I've thought about this alot- i honestly change all the time-
G: gummy bears or worms? Gummy worms from the country store at East Canyon- something about those childhood memories! mmmmm
H: hometown? St. Georgie-town (somehow i never knew that it was significantly hotter down there than the rest of the world until i moved- I know, I know! Dumb! It was all a conspiracy -
I: favorite indulgence? Licking the brownie batter- Warren always says- Are you going to leave any to bake? :)
J: January or July? January in July and July in January- I love looking forward to seasons
K: kids? yepper- Everett is 4, BEntley will be 3 next month and Sawyer is a month and a half-
L: life isn't complete without?  What? There are way to many things that make my life "complete"
M: marriage date? June 1, 2002
N: number of brothers & sisters? Four sisters, a brother, and i came 12 years later- 
O: oranges or apples? Clementines! (or sugar banana's from Rodizio Grill)
P: Phobias? Intruders
Q: Quote? uhhhhhhhhhhhh there are too many
R: reason to smile? When my kids crack me up which is EVERY day MANY times :)
S: season of choice? Fall by far!~
T: tag 3 people: Ok- Warren, Erika and Vicki
U: unknown fact about me? I went to Branson Missouri with my parents AND grandparents- and yes- I have seen all those random shows-
V: vegetable? tomatoes especially the grape ones in bulk from costco- (zero points too :)
W: worst habit? leaving the laundry in the wash overnight before i remember to put it in the dryer
(- it gets a musty smell) sorry hon!
X: x-ray or ultrasound? x-ray just sounds like something is wrong- ultrasound signals life- :)
Y: your favorite food? ask me again when i am off my diet
Z: zodiac sign? Cappy

No comments: