Today is our 6 year anniversary. I can hardly believe it has been that long! We celebrated last night starting with one of our favorite places to eat...

followed by an awesome carriage ride around downtown and through Memory Park- It was absolutely beautiful!! We couldn't believe that we had never been through there!
then we went to Lagoon and rode the white roller coaster 2 x's and our other favorite ride... don't laugh...
The dinosaur drop in Kiddieland~
then we grabbed a dairy queen and went home to our kiddo's
So after 6 years it begins to get tough as to what to get each other- so i put this movie together for Warren-
I love you honey, Happy Anniversary.




3 comments:
That's so cute. Happy Anniversary!
Oh my goodness - you made me tear up !!!! Happy Anniversary you guys! I love you so much!
YEAH! Happy Anniversary! We are glad we've known you 2 of those years.
Post a Comment