**I'd like to preface this with a disclaimer-I just graduated and only work early mornings, therefore time is plentiful and such documents that were once ignored are no longer treated as such**FAA-HURRY UP!!!!!!
A: attached or single? Married with Children
B: best friend? Taisley (I didn't just put that because she listed her sister over me-she really is mine)
C: cake or pie?neither- Chocolate pudding
D: day of choice? Any day with exciting weather (I like Sunday alot)
E: essential item? My pillow and my contacts
F: favorite color? Really generic Q, so I'll say really dark thunderstorm bases right before they evolve into a mature thunderstorm (I'm a NERD) and the color of the sky during a night-time snowstorm (pinkish red)
G: gummy bears or worms? Worms-Only red ones, not red on the ends and yellow in the middle, JUST red!
H: hometown? Alamosa, Colorado. Population:9100; Elevation: 7500; All time high temperature: 96 F
I: favorite indulgence? Burger, fries and a COKE, Chocolate chip cookie dough (Otis Spunkmeyer)
J: January or July? July no question- Hard to fish on frozen rivers
K: kids? 3-the word xhvatit in Russian means "enough"
L: life isn't complete without? Enjoying the mountains with my little boys
M: marriage date? June 1, 2002
N: number of brothers & sisters? 2 sisters, 2 brothers-I'm the oldest but I consider you all brothers and sisters
O: oranges or apples? Oranges for sure-if someone starts the peel for me
P: Phobias? Snakes snakes snakes and water-Did I mention I HATE snakes?!
Q: Quotes? "Pop will make you fat" (Grandma Forsberg) "I wanna close our world, I wanna put a dome over it" (Doug Heffernan) "Are you suicidal? Only in the morning" (Rusty of Oceans 11) M-F 4:02 AM :(
R: reason to smile? Everett, Benny and Sawyer, a Broncos win, that I'm done with school
S: season of choice? Fall-Still feels like Summer, Football season, and not long until snow
T: tag 3 people: I don't tag
U: unknown fact about me? I hold the record in the 100 Meter dash at my high-school-STILL 10 years later (10.93) and I have climbed 14 of Colorado's 14'000ft.+ peaks (there are 54 of them)
V: vegetable? I love the couch more than most people, but I'm too active to be called a vegetable
W: worst habit? I have to say Amen to Taisleys' about leaving the laundry overnight in the washer, but mine is picking my nose-gotta breathe!!
X: x-ray or ultrasound? Had one X-ray once when I tore my ACL, but no ultrasounds.
Y: your favorite food? Tough: So here is a few: CRAB LEGS, Lobster, Texas Roadhouse Steak accompanied by their trademark sauce,
Z: zodiac sign? Aries-and sometimes those newspaper horoscopes make me wonder ya know-they're really close sometimes




2 comments:
I laughed SO hard at Warren's responses. I can just hear him saying all of that. I'm busting up! I want to make Justin do it.
you guys are so hillarious!!! Pick your nose! EEEEEWWWWW!
I guess I asked.
Post a Comment