
rrrrrrrrrrrrrr
We just finished watching the season finale! Ahh! okay- so they did a really great job with compiling the actual series of events- but Holy cow! Will the questions ever end? This show is too much!( and besides the fact that i really wanted to blog about this, -i am a chicken and too scared to go to sleep yet :) yikes .
I am forever amazed at all the freaks out there with theories and research and forums-so much over our heads and way too intense, but i did find out that there will be 2 more seasons (ending in 2010) - so here's to another 2 years of Kate, Sawyer, and Jack-
(Ton... I am waiting to call you in 12 mins!)




1 comment:
So, I haven't seen you in forever and tonight I stumble upon your blog and I am so Happy!
First off, YOU!!
Have three beautiful boys! and Congrats with your hubby finishing school!, and Way to be a BUSH Fan. He needs some love,
Second, LOST!?!?
Pen and Dez made my night but I am blogging right now to keep my mind off of the rest of the "What the crap!" of tonights show.
Anyways, Sorry if this was way too blogstalky but I was just glad to see you are doing so Great!
Post a Comment