The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Bubbles, Baby, Bedtime, Bathtub, Brothers, Booties, and Buzz (Say that 10 times fast!)

So I told myself before this photo shoot "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit!" Imagine my excitement when i captured these darling pics! They more than exceeded my hesitant and skeptical expectations-
(picture my teeny-weeny living room as a make due studio! plus water... plus bed times... plus mommy nagging- "look here! turn around" plus THREE boys-
Yes, i am more than happy!
cute little bums...














10 comments:

Vickie said...

So fun!!! Those turned out great! You're awesome!

Anonymous said...

CUTE PICTURES!!! I bet that was fun!!!

Tonya Joy said...

Those boys are so dang cute! I can't wait to see you guys!!!!!

Erika said...

Cute! My favorite is of all 3 in the towels with Benny puckering up! They are darling.

Amy and the boys said...

Wo- haven't been to your blog in a week maybe. Lots of updates- love them all. I really like this shoot you did with the boys. It's just precious. I love the very last picture. How brave to have water and three boys in your living room around your photography equipment!

~..kass..~ said...

way cute, those boney little bodies in the 2nd and 3rd, I love them. Good work :)

Ashley said...

Those are more than darling! What beautiful kids you have. And there is nothing better than little boy tighty whitey's!

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

How cute are your three boys! I hope I have that many boys, they are so fun so far! You got me beat by far though, I'm on the Mirena too, maybe another couple years we'll take it out. It's the best by far though! Hope all is well with busy boy life!

Cat said...

I LOVE your pictures! Your boys are adorable!

Amy said...

Taisley! Those are the cutest pictures in the whole world! I love your boys so much. Your blog is so stinkin cute... maybe one day mine will look that good.