The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

If you ever need a nursing bra.....

This one is the greatest! I wish someone would have showed it to me before now, so I thought I'd share- It's $49 and totally worth it. It's made by Bravado- Comfy, seamless, slightly padded, and stretchy, and doesn't give it away that you have a nursing bra on by the usual weird shape others make your boobs look- (you know what I mean) :)

5 comments:

Vickie said...

Where did you get it? This is good to know. The ones I used before weren't great. I think I'll just have to suck it up and spend the money on something that's good.

Melanie said...

Hi... I'm Vickie's niece and she sent me the link to this post. Where did you get this? I'm going to have a baby any day... but they don't make the nursing bras that I loved with my first. I'd love to give this one a try!!

Amy and the boys said...

How is it going juggling three boys?!

Jeff said...

I don't think I will ever need a nursing bra, but I do appreciate the head's up. If I ever end up with man-boobs, I'll look into this great product.

Laurel said...

Good to know cause I hate the one I have on. Now if we can just convince the brethren that these nursing "g"s aren't working out...........