The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Friday, May 9, 2008

David Archuleta Mania!~




We had way too much fun today at Murray High celebrating David Archuleta day!! I'll start with the best pic i got...


So I took 300 + pics, so i need some time to shrink the files to put on here- but here is a start!
MORE TO COME ...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you go to school with him or is he just from Salt Lake?
Looks like it was lots of fun

~..kass..~ said...

How awesome! He is such a sweet kid and totally deserves it!!!

Justin and Kenzee said...

Great pics! Go David!!!

Tonya Joy said...

You are hilarious!!! I bet it was crazy fun.

Amy and the boys said...

Who is David Archuletta? Since I saw in the news that High School Musical is filming in Salt Lake, I am mentally making a link to this. Am I correct? I've never seen those shows.

Amy and the boys said...

Ok, haha I was totally off on that assumption. I don't watch Idol. I watch the auditions b/c I think they're hilarious. Once they start singing, I get so bored.