I can't even say what this day felt like. I don't think it has set in yet for either of us. I will make Warren post it all in his own words, but here are my thoughts....
I am so glad that he did what he has always wanted to do. This degree has been a goal since he was a little tike and woke up in the middle of the night to watch the snow fall. I'm so happy for him. I can't believe that we have been going for 6 years. It feels like yesterday, yet it feels like forever ago. He has had so many freakin hard classes, and (hope I don't offend anyone) but this was no business or communication degree! He sacrificed so many sleepless nights to balance being a dad, husband AND a student. He probably needs to hibernate for a winter! I probably take too much credit when I say that WE did it- but that's what we feel for each other-
His success feels like my own. I love him so much! I am so so so excited to have him in the evenings- physically AND mentally. I am so proud of all his career options and we have such a fun time thinking about it all. Wow- here's to the last 6 years-






4 comments:
Congrats on the graduation and the handsome little boy. Taisley... you look great! I'm glad everything went well. You have a beautiful family!
Congratulations! We're so so happy for you guys and your huge accomplishment! We should have a game night to celebrate! lol.
Hooray! We are so glad you are done, for everyone's sake! You deserve all the recognition you get!
Congrats Warren!!
Post a Comment