The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Poor lil' guy

So after a brief deliberation with my husband, he has reassured me (for the 3rd time) that we DO in fact want to have our lil guys circumcised. I just hate it! It makes me so sad for them. He was clip-clipped today, and after the initial cry fest, he calmed down and has been his little angel self ever since. He is such a sweetie. 

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

OHHH that is the worst! It is the saddest thing ever!!

Nicholas and Brittani said...

I love this picture! I cannot believe how alert he is. He looks like a combination of Everette and Bentley! So cute! We need to meet him.

Vickie said...

Poor little guy is right! We need to come visit you guys soon.

~..kass..~ said...

That is by far my FAVORITE pic of him ever!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this picture of him!!

Tonya Joy said...

He is SO a Weston!

Amy and the boys said...

Those eyes- he REALLY looks just like your other boys! Btw, I think you are doing him a favor. :)