The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Zoo Day

This morning started with the usual donut run- provided by Papa, and then we decided to bring in the spring at the zoo! It was a little windy, but 50! and we can't complain about that!



   
so- Everett started posing   the second he saw the tiger statues- and it took us a while to realize that he was mimicking mom (see below) from an earlier trip to the zoo --- he he he** totally funny!

taken in 2006!
 (taken in 2006!)
pretty good impersonation huh?

3 comments:

Vickie said...

That looks like so much fun! I love the poses with the tigers. So cute!

Erika said...

I love Everett's posing! Awesome. Looks like a fun day at the zoo, too bad it had to snow AGAIN!

Camille said...

Hilarious pics!! So...I'm so glad that you came to say 'hi' and that we get to keep in touch like this. Good luck with your new baby...you don't have much longer!!