Okay- so maybe before i hit 34 weeks with my 3rd i would have never posted this EVER-ANYWHERE- but as i sprawl out here with a popped out bellybutton, cramped up legs in my husband's xxl sweat pants, i HAVE to remember that there is an end in sight, and that i won't be waddling forever!! So, this was taken last year before i did the Mrs. pageant. I had lost 23 pounds on Weight Watchers after my second lil guy, and i felt great!( I actually reached 96 pounds which was 17 pounds smaller than when i graduated high school, and Warren and I got married.) SO. I know that i can do it again, (and it wasn't too bad either- WW is an awesome program:!!!) 6 weeks to go, and i can start looking back towards earlier times :)




5 comments:
HOLY COW, you look amazing! (You still look amazing as a pregnant girl, but that pic is awesome.) I need to get on that program. Maybe you should be my coach!
You are one HOT mama!!
Wowsers!! I need to try WW I guess.
Tais~ Thanks for posting that picture! You look awesome. That takes some guts!! It's good motivation. I've had a really hard time this winter and put on some pounds so I'm now in the process of shedding them- hopefully before all the snow melts. That's one thing about being pregnant- it really makes you crave exercise and weight loss afterwards!
HOT STUFF!!!!
I love weight watchers, I love health and nutrition and exercise!! and I think weight watchers does it the right way! I went with my mom and sister, it was my idea, but I wanted them to come with me, not because I was looking to lose weight but because I think they (WW) have a great program and I like to learn.
Post a Comment