
So, as many of you know- we have loved the name Sawyer for this new little guy- Although Warren was the one who originally suggested the name, he hadn't commited until last night- We ran through names that we sort of liked, and then we both just decided that this was it- We wanted to incorporate my family side into the name, and so (also done by Warren's friend Curtis Shorr) we are using my maiden name as his middle- anyways- With Everett and Bentley we didn't "do" the name until after he was born, but this time we are more certain.
YEAH!




5 comments:
I do remember you liking Sawyer for a while. I love how you incorporated your maiden name for his middle name- that's what we did with Spencer! You should put a baby ticker on your blog so we can count down the days with you!
YEAH! I am so glad Warren committed to it. That name is adorable and I really like that you used Forsberg. So cute, what a cute name for (what I'm sure to be) a cute baby.
Hey there Taisley, I haven't seen you in quite some time. I just saw your blog off of Kristen's. You look great! Wow 3 boys, you will for sure have your hands full :)
Kassy (judkins) Stuart
Taisley-
So I was looking at Kassy's blog and happened to run across your blog. Wow, it has been a long time since I have seen you. Where are you living? And as far as I can tell you are pregnant with your third. That is so cool. I too, am pregnant with my third. I have two little gilrs and we are finally having a boy. Anywho, looks like life is going good for you guys. I am gonna put you on my blog so that I can keep up on ya. Chelsey North (Reitano)
I'm wondering if you guys watch "Lost" and if so, is that where you came up with your boy's name? We hope the next couple weeks go well!
Post a Comment