So did you take these pictures yourself with a remote timer or did someone else take them? I'm very curious!
p.s. They are very cute!
Taisley this is Kristen! Crazy that you found my blog, your little family is so cute! Keep in touch, I added you to my blog!
oh my gorgeous family!!!It is good to catch up with you in the blog world (kind of funny)... and your hubby is a pilot... wow ... and three kiddos... which (the two I have seen) completely beautiful!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So did you take these pictures yourself with a remote timer or did someone else take them? I'm very curious!
p.s. They are very cute!
Taisley this is Kristen! Crazy that you found my blog, your little family is so cute! Keep in touch, I added you to my blog!
oh my gorgeous family!!!
It is good to catch up with you in the blog world (kind of funny)... and your hubby is a pilot... wow ... and three kiddos... which (the two I have seen) completely beautiful!!
Post a Comment