The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Friday, January 11, 2008

Bring in the new year




He had to "measure" the snow :) 
so here's how the pro's do it-



okay- so target bags- Warren is so cute about the snow- he loves it, but he still takes pre-cautions to preserve his nice leather Borns.:)
A future Weatherman's face after a hearty snow-storm :)

Happy New Year- 
We had such a wonderful 2007, we are anxious to see what 08 will bring. Already we are off and going- Warren is back in school and i am busy with my business. The boys are "hoots" as ever- we laugh every single day at the hilarious things they say and do- Baby boy number 3 is already proving to be an active Weston as he has kicks and hiccups all day (-and night) inside of my ever-ripening belly. We are getting really excited for graduation in May- and on an earlier note, Warren takes the FAA exam on the 22nd - 8 hours long ! I am going to blog a little more- sleep a little less (evivitably) and keep on capturing our little tikes into time-capsules. 
Happy New Year-
Westons

3 comments:

Erika said...

I am SO glad you updated. I know you are still skeptical about the whole blog thing and don't want to commit, but I love reading and seeing pics about you!

Nicholas and Brittani said...

Cute pictures! I am glad you are blogging!

Amy and the boys said...

Yes, I second that. Thanks for the update!