The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Westons are now bloggers








Okay. So we are totally always on the computer as it is, that is why we have not committed to a blog yet. Taisley gets a little obsessed with things like this, and well, keeping this thing updated with pics, stories, events, updates, yada yada is probably going to max out our computers' daily allowance, but none the less- here we are- Westons are now Bloggers! 
so- first item of business .Halloween was a total blast with these little guys- so here are some pics!


5 comments:

Amy and the boys said...

Hi Taisley! I'm so excited you have a blog now. Can't wait to see all your pics. It will be great to keep up with the growing boys this way.

Vickie said...

I love the pictures. Your boys are so adorable. And welcome to the world of blogging!

Erika said...

Yeah, I'm glad you are blogging. More fun times!

Amy and the boys said...

Ok, Tais- we're anxiously awaiting more wonderful pictures! :)

Laura Edwards said...

Hey Taisley!! Your boys are so cute!