Friday we said goodbye to our home. It was sad. There's something super weird about seeing your entire home empty.
While the movers loaded all our belongings Warren me and his mom cleaned and filled in wall holes and touch up painted and made sure it was left nice and clean for the new owners. In between that we went over to the boys school and they were able to each say goodbye to their classrooms and give out a little treat. I had tears in my eyes the entire day. We're going to miss their little school so much.
By the time the movers loaded our last last box and pulled away we didn't have a lot of time to reminisce in the empty house. We were in a time crunch to meet with our closing agent so we could sign our documents on our new home. It was actually okay ...I didn't want to linger forever remembering each and every little memory. The boys each went into their room and hugged the wall and said "goodbye room." :( We snapped a few pics and loaded our suitcases. You should have seen us all of us packed in the Maxima like sardines.. Lol. Because they shipped the Acura away we had to fit all our luggage and all of us and our car seats and all the random bags of things into the car in a hurry. Such a surreal moment. We made it to our closing & signed all the documents ... we are now the proud owners of a home in Mississippi. I kept thinking oh how I hope they leave it as clean as I left this house !! come on karma :) Then we checked into the hotel. The boys think hotels are the bomb. I think it has been one day. Lol. Sweet grandma Weston invited us over for dinner we had chicken noodle soup. It was delicious we are sick of eating out and we still have a week. :/ After that we came back to our hotel and the boys were able to swim for a couple of hours.
Saturday -
Today we got donuts at our hotel room from grandma and Papa ... a Sat tradition that will be missed. They took the kids so we could go to a funeral for a sweet man that was in our ward at Traverse Mountain. It was a beautiful funeral actually. He leaves behind a sweet wife and four children our kids' ages. It was actually quite a relief to sit there and take in all the sweet words. Putting all of this crazy move into perspective gave me a lot of peace and comfort. I can pretty much handle anything when I remember those who are handling far more. Then Warren and I got the good old Nissan Maxima ready to list on KSL. It still doesn't feel real even though we are living out of a hotel ...living out of suitcases ...eating out at restaurants. So then last night we went back to our ward Halloween party and said our goodbyes. :( The boys ran around like only kids can do at a ward party function. lol Again. Doesn't feel real. 

Then we went over to Warren's sisters house Sarah and Josh to their annual Halloween party :)
I am completely exhausted. My body is telling me to slow down. Friday I had a ton of contractions which was kind of scaring me but they have seemed to slow down and I can only just pray that I that this baby girl holds on till we get out there!!














No comments:
Post a Comment