The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Dec 19th

Today I want to remember...

I cried like a baby all day today. Missing that damn dog!! I thought I would feel relieved, excited, and at peace, but maybe I made the wrong decision. The boys are totally fine- It's me now who misses her! I have never been an animal person. Never wanted to take on the caring of another...well pretty much human. She's like a newborn baby... feedings, potty training, etc. And somehow tonight all that doesn't seem so bad, it's probably worth it to have that sweet little mutt around here again. She was just so sweet, and had already made our home, hers. I couldn't even watch Charlie Brown Christmas today it made me so sad! If you are not a dog lover you are probably seriously laughing at this {as would I before this week} but something changed bringing that little doggie into our home and I miss her laying in front of the fire!
What the hell is wrong with me!?

1 comment:

Amy and the boys said...

Thanks for the laugh. I loved this post. You crack me up. Those pictures of that sweet dog are the cutest. I can understand why you changed your mind! So cute. And the pics of your boys with him are so cute. I think 3 boys and a dog are a great combination! Good luck with those "night feedings" hehe.