The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Friday, December 10, 2010

Dec 10th

Today I want to remember...
What.did.we.do.
We were only going to the pet store with Benny on his special one-on-one date tonight for fun.
We brought home a new addition instead.
Her name is Juno {Warren also liked the name Bella, but the boys just kept calling her Juno.} She is an 8 week old Beagle, and pretty much stole my heart as soon as I picked her up.
I picture it much like the Grinch when his heart instantly grows 3 sizes.
If you know anything about me.. you will know that she must have been pretty cute.
I do not love dogs- their hair, smell, barks, responsibility... etc.
But the boys have been wanting a dog for a WHILE.
We knew that it would eventually come to this. {which we promised once we built a fence}
The boys absolutely LOVE her. {and playing in her cage, which ended after I took the pic!}
Here's to a whole lot of puppy training that I know little about!!
{and ps. if my house ever smells like a dog- you are hereby obligated to tell me at once}

1 comment:

Anjalique said...

Aw, Juno's adorable! Congrats on the new addition.