The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Friday, October 8, 2010

Oct 8th



Today I want to remember...

We took Everett on a one-on-two date. Benny and Sawyer had a sleep over at Grandma's and Papa's so we could give him our undivided attention. It was SO much fun. He ate up every min. We took him to Pasta Factory and then to Fat Cats for some bowling. Everett actually beat me- and by quite a bit. lol. He was chucking those balls down the ally. We let him pick out a movie- And of course with his newfound interest... we now own Indiana Jones 4. We even let him watch it up in our room and sleep in our bed with us. Talk about spoiled!
We need to do that more often. The boys deserve some individual attention.
I feel like I group them and average it out- meals, movies, playtime...

1 comment:

Anjalique said...

That's awesome that you make sure they each have some special time with the parents. I need to do that more with my kids.