The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sept 7th


Today I want to remember...

Last night when the boys were jumping on the tramp- Sawyer and Everett bonked into each other. Big time. Everett's two front teeth were already loose, but after many bloody soggy rags, Everett's two front teeth were pretty much hanging by a thread. We already had a dentist appointment scheduled for today- thank heavens, so we had some x-rays and decided to pull em out. Everett is such a trooper at the dentist. He usually doesn't even see or feel the numbing shot. It was a little more tender this time, and I felt really really bad for him.
But all three kids got their cleanings -even Sawyer- he was so good this time!

1 comment:

Erika said...

I was JUST telling Justin last night that I was wondering how you were because I hadn't seen anything posted in a while! So glad to see things are good. (From what I can see.)

Your pics are amazing, and your boys are adorable! We miss you guys. Come visit.