The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Monday, August 30, 2010

Aug 30th


Today I want to remember...

Today was Benny's open house for Kindergarten. He is so big! His school is darling. Can't wait to see him grow this year- He has like 8 kids in his class from our ward.

I have been searching all over for a cheap bike to pull Sawyer in a trailer behind me. Went to DI-
No bike, but I did get this awesome little find for $3. Fabric was $5 and paint was $10.
So for $18... Whala.

6 comments:

Vickie said...

Love the way it turned out! Good job!

Erika said...

Tais that is awesome! I absolutely love it.

Justin and Kenzee said...

Score on the chair! It's so cute.

Tonya Joy said...

I wanna see a picture of it in his room.

Lindsay said...

PLEASE come to my house and be crafty for me!!!

Anjalique said...

That's quite the makeover! Good job!