I'm feeling pretty handy. I woke up yesterday and just felt like building something. I have been on the lookout for a nice bookshelf for Sawyer but didn't want to spend $50. After all it's just a bunch of wood screwed together anyways right? Measured what I wanted. Went to Lowes. Cut the wood, screwed it together, and painted it white. $7. Now Sawyers' room is complete!
Yay for power tools.
And Yay for Warren for taking the two older boys hiking so I could finish this project and start a new one. Curtain rods. I finally found the ones I like. After scouring the SL Valley. I think we will get them hung tomorrow.
Did I mention that they brought home a pet frog that they caught in the mountains? Not sure how I feel about that.




3 comments:
you made your own book shelf? Way to go! What a cute little room. I love seeing the progression of your house and little family.
what the? you make me feel bad about myself! i wish i was handy.
Wow. You are officially the coolest person I know. Very impressive! Love how his room turned out!
Post a Comment