The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Monday, July 26, 2010

July 26th


Today I want to remember...

The boys always beg to go into In and Out. I am a lazy mom. It is so much easier to keep them restrained and in the car. But how quickly we become cool parents by doing something simple like taking them IN the restaraunt instead of just driving through. lol. I need to be better about taking my camera to places that I wouldn't normally. I'm glad I had it with me today or I never would have got this darling pic.

2 comments:

Vickie said...

They are so cute. Way to be a cool mom!

Anonymous said...

I hear you there!! We are the same way!! Our kids wouldn't listen in restruants so we always went through drive thru then one day they beg us to go in so we tried it and they didn't even move or say a word!!!