The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Saturday, July 24, 2010

July 24th

Today I want to remember...

We took the boys to the Days of 47' Parade downtown. It was really hot, but really fun. We got there an hour before it started and was able to find a decent spot. I can't believe how crazy some of those people are camping out the night before.
Benny's expression in the pic says it all. lol. It was hot. But they still thought it was really cool. I couldn't keep Sawyer sitting. He kept standing up every time something new went by. He was a doll.

Then we had our ward Pioneer day BBQ that we were in charge of. It was SO much fun. We had a huge turnout and they boys enjoyed the bike parade and even got their faces painted. By the time I got my camera out, Everett's was the only one not melting away. lol.
Today felt like a perfect summer day.

No comments: