The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

June 9th


Today I want to remember...

Boys went across the street to a birthday party. Bounce house, baby pool. Feels like Summer for a minute...

Everett got in trouble yesterday so naturally he got his money taken away from him. Today he earned it back by doing some chores. He says to Benny as they walk upstairs to put his money back in his piggy bank "We're back in business boys!" lol.

More landscaping, and naturally we are inundated with wind making it impossible to finish our BIG trees. Can't wait to get grass seed Friday! We are trying the new Hydroseed- so we'll see how that goes.

PS. I have lost 5 pounds in 5 days on the HCG diet, and I feel great!

3 comments:

Texas Boy + SLC Girl said...

Wow that looks AWESOME!!!

Amy and the boys said...

I am ROLLING over that comment- we're back in business boys. TOO CUTE! so glad you blogged that one.

Anjalique said...

Haha! What a cute one-liner from Everett.