The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Sunday, June 6, 2010

June 6th



Today I want to remember...

The weather was crazy tonight! Even little Sawyer John was like "uh oh Mommy ightning"
We got some incredible pictures from our back and front patios.

{I am so not the best night photographer... still lots of learning there, but they are still cool}

5 comments:

Christina said...

i LOVE these pictures! beautiful and unique, i love that you have a unique style instead of the trendy stuff i see everywhere. just out of curiousity, what kind of camera do you use?

The Weston's said...

I am actually in the market for my next bigger and better one I would say- but right now I am using the Sony Alpha 100. It's been an awesome first camera for me as I have learned to shoot manual, but now I need one with better ISO and full frame capacity.
yeah, but THANKS! :) I appreciate your compliments. :)

Vickie said...

Love those pictures. So amazing!

Amy and the boys said...

Wow- LOVE these. I think you did a great job. I especially love that last one. We had some weather like that a couple of weeks ago and your shot reminds me I still need to post those. Just beautiful!

Anjalique said...

Wow! Those pictures are so beautiful, they don't look real!