The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Sunday, June 27, 2010

June 27th

Today I want to remember...

Today marks our 5th day of sleep training. And guess what!? Sawyer is going to bed SO well. I am mostly mad about the fact that we didn't ever bite the bullet and sleep train any of our other boys. We were in apts... excuses excuses but if we could have just got through a few nights of loud crying it would have made our life so much easier!! We already had a pretty good night routine it was just the actual act of falling asleep that Sawyer couldn't do, now he just sucks his thumb and snuggles up to his blanket. AHHHH man. What a treat to have our little guy go to sleep on his own. And because of this he doesn't come in our bed in the night either. :)

We found Tattoos in the cereal today. The boys went a little wild.

1 comment:

Vickie said...

I'm soooo happy for you guys! I'm glad it happened so quickly too! That's fabulous!