There is hardly anything that I feel like a first time mom with... but kids sleeping through the night is one of them. After a rather inspiring talk with my friend Amy K. I was seriously ready to try sleep training Sawyer. Tonight was night one. Cried for an hour and 10 mins. I went in in regular intervals to put him back in his bed etc. But finally he fell asleep by the door. His hand was under it at one point... stole my heart! But I know it'll be good for him once we get to that point. He was even trying to get help from the boys... "Benny Boo! Everett! Let me out!"
AHHH. It's so hard to know that something is good for him when he can't.




1 comment:
Ahh man. That is heartbreaking. BUT then they get over it and everyone's happier. I did my first sleep training when we were both in those apts in Bountiful. Brandon slept in our room until Nov/Dec there and then we moved him. Uh oh. He was only like 7 or 8 mos but boy did he protest. I swore the 2nd time around it would be different. Spence learned to fall asleep on his own by 4 or 5 mos. BUT now I'm back in this boat with Max. He cannot go to sleep on his own most of the time. He's had too many ear infections, etc. And now of course, the top teeth are coming through. So my point it, I'll be doing this rather soon. AGAIN! ugh. glad im not the only one.
Post a Comment