The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

June 16th


Today I want to remember...

Good friends are not hard to find. It's just hard to keep up a good friendship when you move, are busy, in school etc. I just feel so lucky this last year ecpecially to have such awesome friends. We don't get to see everyone as much as we would like, but family life is busy.
We had a fun dinner at Kemps tonight. Our boys have always loved them and now that they have a little dude of their own it's fun to see everyone grow together.

2 comments:

Erika said...

Oh fun! Wish we could have come. We miss all of you. I know, I know...our fault this time. We will see you in December!

Amy said...

Fun! This picture turned out so cute. We LOVED having you guys over and decided that we need to spend more time with you. We love your boys, and I'm pretty sure they love us, lol.