The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Sunday, May 9, 2010

May 9th


Today I want to remember...
Made it home. Home is nice. That's how you know it's Home.
Happy Mother's Day to me! :)
Warren surprised me with these beautiful tulips- Even though we were on the road, he still took time to let me know he remembered. :)

Being a Mom
Somedays being a mommy is exhausting, frustrating, discouraging. It is so hard to be a little person sculptor. There is so much riding on mom. What mom does, says, thinks, portrays. I love my boys with all my heart. Am I seriously going to be the one that grooms these little Jedi into Gentlemen? I want to be more to them- spend more quality time with them. I want to be everything a mother should be. Interested, nurturing, selfless.... Being a mother does not come natural to me. I literally have to TRY- and in that I have all the best intentions.

And it has to be said that I teared up at Disneyland watching a little girl loath over Princess Tiana. It was adorable... and I want a little girl.

No comments: