1st day in Disneyland- and WOW we did a TON.
Sawyer got to see his favorite thing ever- "Buzz light"
Got to help the boys build their own light sabres.
The boys were finally tall enough this year to ride Star Tours.... and we did.
Over and over and over.... :)
Gotta have the clam chowder in a sourdough breadbowl in New Orleans square. mmmm.
Got grandma on the tea cups :)
Got a glimpse of what my girls would look like... if I had any.
We stayed close enough to walk in every day- got to pass a beautifully lit tree at the Rainforest Cafe every night.








2 comments:
Totally jealous. We have yet to take a real family vacation and this WONT be the year to do it with a baby. Maybe next summer. I bet the boys are loooovin every second of it!
Ditto to that! I haven't been to D-land since I was eleven years old! And my kids have never been. Maybe when our kids are a little older, too...
Post a Comment