The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

May 19th

Today I want to remember...

It was really bitter sweet today. Benny graduated Preschool and is now ready for Kindergarten! Oh man, it will be so sad to say goodbye to his cute little school! He has had Carla for 2 years now. And Sara, the assistant had Everett last year- So they have really come to know our little family. They have been so sweet and patient and awesome at Headstart. I can't imagine a better program. I don't know how he is ever going to get by without his best friend Orion. Not only do they look like they could be twins, they have been attached at the hip for 2 years. It didn't "hit" Benny until the very end when we had to say our goodbyes. He was so sad he got mad, and refused to say bye to anyone. Awe.... He demanded that he go to his new school tomorrow. :(

No comments: