The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Sunday, April 11, 2010

April 11th

Today I want to remember...

Subbing in Primary makes me grateful for OUR kids. Well behaved.... well mannered.... nice kids.

Also to note...they have been filming one of those Mormon Messages movies for the church website at our meetinghouse for a week now- today we were just in the right place and the right time. Warren and I were "Primary teachers" and Benny and Everett were so cute that they got small roles. We had to sign a release form so we'll let everyone know when it comes out. lol.

Oh, and have I mentioned how awesome our ward is? Get this. Our Relief Society audio records the
lessons and emails them all out on Sunday nights so those who weren't there can listen to them-
complete with everyones' comments and everything.

Sawyer LOVED that family bike ride we went on today. This is the fit that was thrown when it was time to come in....

No comments: