The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Mar 28th


Today I want to remember...

I set my alarm for the first time in probably 10 years. Went to our leadership meeting at 7 am.
Boys were really good in Sacrament today. That always helps. Still struggling with my spirituality. I haven't ever read the Book of Mormon all the way through. {Have I mentioned that?} I really really loose interest quick with it. One of the ladies in RS today talked about her conversion story -When she was in middle school she borrowed it from a neighbor-she couldn't put the BOM down- read it in 3 days. I have to force feed myself in that way. Am I missing something?
Need a spiritual re-birth, whatever that ends up meaning for me.

Everett beats Warren and I all the time on the wii, but tonight we got one of Everett's awesome dances.
Spring break starts tomorrow. Potty training starts at sunrise. PLEASE wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anjalique said...

I have always struggled with being a consistent reader of the scriptures. It wasn't until my early twenties that I read the BoM all the way through. But what has REALLY helped me enjoy my scripture reading was when I pulled our BoM student manual off the shelf and started using it. It has you read a handful of verses, and then you go back to the manual and it gives added explanations and insights, and asks you questions. I actually started getting excited about scripture reading because I felt like I was understanding them so much better.

I did a quick search to see if I could find a link for where you could buy one (I'm sure you could at Deseret Book), but I was blown away to see that you can read the entire book online! Here is the link:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/18983889/Book-of-Mormon-Student-Manual

Once again, I HIGHLY recommend using it. :)