Today I want to remember...
Everett played out in the "yard" - oh man. I. Can. Not. Wait. to have our yard done!!!
I still don't regret keeping the boys in their schools for the rest of the year- The commute is honestly NOT that bad- It's kind of a nice little relaxing trip- we just chat the whole time- except now Sawyer is TOTALLY trained to fall asleep on our trip in. Every. Day. Even in the middle of eating a vanilla wafer :)
We sold off a huge baby boy package on ksl.com I listed it at 11 pm and had a call at 9:30 the next morning. It was really weird to see it all go. I mean, we think we are done. We both agreed when we were looking through those newborn outfits that we would LOVE another newborn. We just don't want to add another lifelong responsibility of another human. It's so hard to explain, but I am SOOO ready to be done with diapers. YAY! And it's really fun to be entering the next phase of their little lives.
Like field trips at school...
Benny was totally pumped because they went and toured the kitchen at Village Inn today. lol.
I just adore their wonder at this age.




2 comments:
What! i didnt know you were "done!" i dont care what you say, i am still holding out for a little sister for those boys of yours!!!! but ohh the thought of NO diapers...ahhhh nice.
Understand where you're coming from. We're at a crossroads. I'm starin down baby stuff that we no longer use 0-6 mos clothing, boppy pillow, etc and trying to decide!
Post a Comment