We finally got our new furniture!!! YAY. It feels so good to pay cash for things. Our favorite piece is the "chair and 1/2". I've always wanted a huge oversized reading chair....
Benny and Everett spent the night and Sara and Joshie's house. They are so good to them- Lego Star wars video games and chocolate "dirt cups" complete with a gummy worm and all. The boys are having a blast, and Warren and I will get to sleep in a little bit :)





4 comments:
Beautiful furniture!! Love it. Is it as comfy as it looks? I want one of those huge oversized reading chairs too one day.
LOVE your new furniture... It totally does feel great to pay cash for stuff!!!
Ooooh I like it! We'll have to come over again soon and see it in person! I have a big chair, not quite THAT big, but big. It's my favorite thing in the whole house. Josh gets sad when I'm not sitting next to him on the couch, but I just love that chair!
Oh, and you should purchase Lego Star Wars as a bribe for the boys. "You're fighting? No Lego Star Wars..." They LOVED it!
It's super pretty! Looks like it's going to be really durable, too.
Post a Comment