The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Feb 28th

Today I want to remember...

I can't remember much because Sawyer was up puking all night next to my face... but we'll try...

Warren is such a sweetie and went to our first Auxiliary meeting as the new Ward Activities Chairman.... at 7 am.

I'll say it again: Dear 9 am church, you are going to make me inactive. uhghghgh it's so hard to get up and GO! Any suggestions? Well we had a good excuse to stay home this week- with Sawyer sick and all, but what will next week bring. And THIS ward is sooooo good about being on time. As a ward they have been making a goal for everyone to be there 10 mins early...and most everyone does it... oh man. And I miss our old ward where we could come in and sit in OUR bench. We need to establish OUR bench again. {Course I don't miss the Satanic glaring Hags from our old ward, but let's not open up THAT wound. ;)

The boys are seriously missing out on some good fish for dinner. They INSISTED on Lucky Charms for sunday dinner.

Whatever.

1 comment:

karlee said...

If it makes you feel better, we had a lesson on things that you "can do" on Sunday. And the teacher said they ALWAYS have breakfast for dinner on Sunday because its easy. Sunday is the day of rest and you shouldn't slave in the kitchen all day. even though I'm used to a big fancy dinner, it was an interesting take on things.
Don't go inactive, just make it a goal, and really stress its importance and you can make it on time. You can do it!