Boys are so into things like the Safe kids fair.
Sawyer DOES NOT notice that he is actually little-r than his brothers- it's darling.
Went to a neighborhood PARTY. lol. {I hadn't been invited to a party since high school} lol- well not like this one anyway- this cute couple {and it HAS to be mentioned that they are kid-less- "single" is what Warren and I call married folk without kids} ANYWAY- They had a FULL blown party. It was "club themed" with a sign on the garage "Club 26" There were twinkle lights lining the entryway- the garage was decked out as the "dance floor" {loud music- again, I think we are getting old} They had some younger sibling{ I'm guessing } dressed like the bouncer- he also doubled as the bartender- They had a menu on a big white board and TONS of drinks, food, antique popcorn maker, lol- it was awesome- we mostly hung out in the "celebrity lounge" which was an unfinished room in the basement with love sacs and black lights. Hilarious. We need to be more festive.
And then we hit up a 10 pm movie Avatar 3D again. It's amazing.
ALL 3 boys had a sleep-over at Grandma and Papa's. Yes. We love sleep-over nights. :)




1 comment:
I am always telling Justin I feel 'old' these days. Things that used to not bother me...do. Weird.
Miss you guys.
Post a Comment