I wore more makeup than usual and Benny said "Hey mom, I like how you painted your eyes today"
A cute teen told me today "I hope that I look as good as you after I have had kids" Made my day.
Everett keeps asking me "Hey Mom, did you get that Jet Blue job yet?" He knows that if I do than we can fly to Disneyland for free. Lol.
I treated myself to some expensive jeans today. I haven't spent that much on one pair of jeans since middle school. But all the same I keep telling Warren- I know it sounds shallow, but I just FEEL better in these cool jeans :)
Got to work out on my Bosu ball- I miss dance.
I lost a pound this last week, so yeah, feeling better already...
Registered the boys for their new school and met Kyle Korver in the meantime...
Voted for my American Idol favorites. I swear- I am a big boob, I get teary-eyed watching these peoples' dreams come true.





4 comments:
Cutest jeans ever!!!! And congrats on losing weight, I'm so proud of you and I know how hard it is. Can we get together soon, or what?
I LOVE the jeans!!! Seriously every girl need a few good pair of jeans :) I agree they totally make you feel better.
Love they jeans! They are hot! Where'd you get em?
So Downeast has a new line of THEIR own jeans.. "Rock Star" I think? love em.
Post a Comment