The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Feb 21st

Today I want to remember

Actually made it to church this morning. It seriously took ALL I HAD to get out of bed.
Dear 9 am church: you are going to make me inactive.

Benny made a ancient Egyptian castle- all by himself- with a tomb AND a hidden treasure- we expect these sorts of things from Everett, but not Benny- way cool.

Does anyone elses' kids STAND during dinner. It's like- They are in such a hurry to get back to what ever it was they were doing before they were so rudely interrupted for HEAVEN
FORBID.... DINNER!!!...lol. geeze.

The boys were showing us how full their tummies were-{so they can be done with their plates} They have become quite the little negotiators.

2 comments:

Vickie said...

That's the cutest picture. What cute boys you have!

Amy and the boys said...

Oh my gosh. I've been out of the blogging world for a while. I looove this. Brandon doesn't do this anymore b/c he's gotten better being in kindergarten but every.single.night we are yellin at spence to SIT DOWN!! what IS it?? this pic made me laugh!