The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Monday, January 11, 2010

Project status: Remember 2010

So I just wanted to let everyone know how fun this new project has been! I know it's only been 10 days, but i feel so much more accomplished. It has made me LOOK for things daily that i love. I'm more greatful for the little things. I told myself before i started this that i wasn't allowed to be a perfectionist about the pictures i take. No super editing- and i can already see that this is going to make me a better picture taker. I take a little more care in positioning WHEN i snap the shot. Seems like a "DUH" moment, but it's helped me to be more of a journalist-photographer. And less of a perfectionist. I just want to have a few something's to remember from this year- I can't wait to bind this album and be able to look back and remember every single day. I love that some of my friends have joined in! Even if you don't think you can do the whole year, do a month. I just feel plain better~ All i want is for the boys to have some way to look back and remember little tid-bits of their lives.

1 comment:

cami said...

I love your idea of remembering 2010 i seriously think i might join the wagon and get on. Thanks for the idea.