The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Monday, January 4, 2010

jan 4th


today i want to remember

reminiscing with a new bride and groom about marrying young
how spoiled i felt taking a bath
how darling sawyer is when he copies his older brothers
sawyers' "knock- knock" joke
everett making a birthday list now that he can't make a Christmas list anymore
benny's cut-out jammies
how everett loves playing on the computer-{almost as much as mom}
benny mimicking obi-wan
daddy and everett playing a few games of tennis on the wii

2 comments:

krista jo said...

I love this idea. Such a fun way to remember the random little fun things :)

Fun to see you guys for a bit, good thing Pirate Pizza is such a reunion spot, ha!

Texas Boy + SLC Girl said...

I LOVE this idea... that is so awesome!!! Do you make headers for blogs? I sure need a new one!!! Love your photos!!! we are at: www.voigtsfamily.blogspot.com