The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Saturday, January 16, 2010

jan 16th


today i want to remember

warren's always hilarious impersonations
new color and cut
catching up with a friend from middle school- enjoying common ground
new bosu ball- new exercise intentions
3 little dudes with popcorn cruisin' around target
star wars movie night with everett and benny- sleeping bags, a fire, and some ice cream

4 comments:

Christina said...

i'm really impressed with your daily updates. it's very inspiring, i totally want to do it. maybe i will try it for a month sometime like you suggest and see how dedicated i end up being...

Justin and Kenzee said...

fun project you are doing for the new year. I remember using those half ball things when I did some physical therapy. They're awesome!

Texas Boy + SLC Girl said...

LOVE it!!! I think this is an awesome idea!!! And I love your hair color... !

The Hansens said...

Cute! You have such cute little boys!...but your oldest one is not so little anymore. I can't blieve it!