Tais- I haven't looked at your blog in FOREVER! Let's see. Benny is FOUR?! Transformer bandaids- I empathize with you. Sunburn b/c you refused sunblock- did that. It was bad. What you're going through with the house? I'm sad for you. I'm hoping everything will work out. That's about how we've felt going back and forth on offers, etc with the broker and the attorney on Rob's business. Enough to make you want to pull out your hair! I'll check in again b/c I can't wait to see if you get that beautiful home. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. How's the photography going? I'll have to go check your other blog.
4 comments:
Those are sweet! Don't you love when they use their imaginations! It is my favorite to flip through my buddy's awesome drawings :)
Tais- I haven't looked at your blog in FOREVER! Let's see. Benny is FOUR?! Transformer bandaids- I empathize with you. Sunburn b/c you refused sunblock- did that. It was bad. What you're going through with the house? I'm sad for you. I'm hoping everything will work out. That's about how we've felt going back and forth on offers, etc with the broker and the attorney on Rob's business. Enough to make you want to pull out your hair! I'll check in again b/c I can't wait to see if you get that beautiful home. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. How's the photography going? I'll have to go check your other blog.
Oh, and that window. THAT WINDOW. Can you imagine the pictures next to that thing? I'll say a little prayer. :)
I just saw the post with the house pics... it's gorgeous! Hope you've decided what to do by now. House shopping is seriously stressful!
Post a Comment