The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Thursday, April 2, 2009

SCAM!!!! with a capital S


Holy COW~ I can NOT believe what some companies do.
I have Dish Network right? So i have a question on an extra service charge that i was not supposed to be charged, so i called up Dish right?
The lady that answered asked for all my info to verify right>? address, phone number, email- all the stuff to make sure it is me right? So then she starts to sell me a new package and offer me all this better service if i switch to Direct TV- I was like- What? You work for Dish and you are trying to switch me over to Direct TV? Something is fishy- "No maam," she assures me-she insists that i switch to save me money-  after i am totally perplexed she tells me "Honestly Maam, our numbers are very close- we have switched over thousands of customers to Direct tv" It all makes sense and i hang up-
Dish Networks # - 1-800-333-dish
Direct TV #- 1-888-333-dish

I had accidently called Direct tv- Those freakin scammers! Instead of telling me that they don't have my account on their file, and that i called the wrong company, they try to steal my business- whaaaaat? Still can't believe it. 

4 comments:

Jodi said...

What the? That is SO not right.

Erika said...

Wow, crazy!

Jamie said...

and you gave them personal information! sooo not cool!

Tobler's said...

That same thing happend to me two weeks ago. I can't believe that they do that. I was in shock, I really thought I dialed the 800 but, guess not!