


Today is bitter sweet. I am so happy to see Sawyer grow with health and it's so fun to see his personality start to come out, but i am so sad that it's already been a year! Especially because he is our baby. Sawyer has been an angel since the morning i delivered him. He is so sweet and special. Many of our friends know that he was our "one-hit-wonder" :) he he he * and when we found out we were pregnant with him we were angry, sad, scared, and everything else, but now we can NOT see our family without him. He really is something special, and we know that there are already people around him that have felt that in only one short year. mmmm He's so squishy.








4 comments:
Happy Birthday Sawyer!! I can't believe he's already 1! What a sweet little guy he is! Give him a big squeeze for me!
Happy birthday sawyer..time flies when they are little!! he is too cute
Happy Birthday cute little guy!
I cannot tell you how much I love the thumb sucking picture. I probably said that last time you posted it. My boys are both thumbsuckers and at his little age, it is just adorable!
Post a Comment