The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

American Idol from the Weston couch

Warren and i can not stop laughing when we see Anoop on the stage-
Anoop looks like:
and my brother in law Brian-- combined!!

Totally right???

Alison is freaking amazing. Her voice is like Kelly Clarkson's but raspier and more rugged. I can NOT believe she is only 16. One of the only voices that i would hear on the radio and KNOW it's her. 

LIL! GO HOME! Grantid, you have a good voice. I mean, you really do, but it's been down hill for weeks and weeks- Booooring.

I am a Matt G. fan. I think he struggles a little bit finding his place, but the way that he controls his riffs is {like they keep saying} artistry.
 
and then there is this guy...

Untouchable. His performances are entertaining, concert quality, and he's a real singer singer- His musical theater background makes him seriously... one of the best one's on the show i have ever seen. Really. Even Warren likes him. They kept referring to David Cook as the "rocker" last year. What?? not even close. 

Okay- so we really like Danny too, but he isn't showing off his voice like he needs to. He has a really awesome tone to it, but tonight, it was booooring. :( He'll be safe anyway though.

Just glad this clown is off the show.

1 comment: