The biggest collection of MySpace 2.0 Layouts online
MySpaceLayouts

Friday, March 13, 2009

He came bearing gifts....

Warren was so thoughtful today!
{I told him that if there was a point system, he would have scored a ton } 
He brought me home some lovely flowers and my favorite cookies ever. Thin mints. mmmmm. 
I've had a horrible few days dealing with a certain someone from our ward. Way too long of a story to type, but I eventually had to get a no tresspass order, and essentially "tattle tell" to my bishop to ensure my own and the safety and sanity of the other women in my ward. 
Some people suck. 

My husband went out of his way to think of me today. Thanks Pook. I needed it.

4 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

I agree ppl do suck... I just had to call the MP's on another army wife up here... also a long story. PS those GS cookies are my FAV!!!

Vickie said...

Awwww...that's so sweet of Warren. I'm so sorry it's been a crummy week. What a rotten situation.

Last night before I went to bed I heard a car backfire and my first thought was that this certain someone had lost control and shot someone. Funny huh?

Erika said...

I need to hear the whole story....sometime.

We in Minnesota said...

Okay, since I don't live in Murray 12th anymore, I really need to here the story. You can e-mail me at lisa.amott@yahoo.com. Please....I need a really great weird story...especially since you are okay and strong and safe.